- Members Only
|Visit San Antonio|
San Antonio's River Walk is 15 miles long, including the Downtown, Mission and Museum reaches. It is accessible out the back access door of the Marriott Rivercenter Hotel. Take a look at a downtown map of the River Walk.
Interested in a run or long walk while you are in town? Access a variety of running trails in the downtown area. Or follow the Mission Trails Hike and Bike System. Rent a bike from San Antonio B Cycle and Ride the Mission Reach Trail. Walk, run, or walk the San Antonio River Walk Hike & Bike Path.
Follow Visit San Antonio on social media
UNESCO Historical Sites
What else should you check out while you are in San Antonio?
10 Unique Facts About San Antonio You Didn't Know........
• San Antonio is the most visited city in Texas. ...
• Church's Chicken first opened in San Antonio. ...
• San Antonio is home to America's second oldest park. ...
• The San Antonio Zoo is the third largest in the US. ...
• The Alamo is the most visited attraction in all of Texas. ...
• San Antonio is home to the oldest church in Texas.
• San Antonio has been designated a Creative City of Gastronomy.